When you forgot your computer password and locked yourself out of your computer, you must hope to reset your computer password so that you can regain access to your computer. But how can you reset computer password when you are locked out? Don’t worry. You can reset your computer password with another computer.
What you need:
You will make a password reset disk on another computer. Then use the reset disk to reset your computer password.
1. On anyone workable computer with Internet access, open the browser. Download and install iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer software. Run this software. Choose one media type ( USB Device or CD/DVD ). Then connect a removable device to the workable computer.
2. Note the removable device letter and then click Begin burning button.
Tips: It warns you if you format the flash drive, all data in the flash drive will be lost. Just click Yes to continue on formatting the removable device.
3. When burning successfully, you can get a password reset disk.
1. Disconnect the password reset USB drive or CD/DVD flash drive and connect it to your password forgotten and locked computer.
2. Start or restart locked computer and set computer to boot from USB drive or CD-ROM.
3. Once computer boots up, Windows Password Refixer software will be running on your locked computer.
4. On the screen, select the Windows system running on your computer and select the user account whose password you need to reset. Then click the Reset Password button.
5. It will reset your password to blank.
6. Disconnect the password reset USB or CD/DVD flash drive. Then reboot your computer. Computer will restart normally and you can log in without A password.
It should be the ultimate option to reset your computer password with the help of another computer if you forgot your computer password having no previously created password reset disk unable to find an effective way to reset your computer password. Because you surely can borrow another computer, it’s surely not A big thing for you.