Reset Windows Local/Microsoft account Password
iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer is the latest version of Windows password reset software which has the most powerful features. It helps you reset domain/local administrator/user account password in Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000. Furthermore, it supports to reset Microsoft account password in Windows 8/8.1/10. In addition, with this tool you can add a new administrator account without logging into Windows. If you forgot Windows local account password or Microsoft account password unable to find any way to reset password, iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer should be the best software. It helps reset any password for login to Windows without losing any data.
Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- Three Editions of Windows Password Refixer Comparison >>
- Personal Version
- Professional Version
- Ultimate Version
Very good compatibility
- Windows Password Refixer has a very good compatibility that it can be installed on all versions of Windows operating system.
- It supports password reset on all versions of Windows including Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT, Windows Sever 2012/2008/2003(R2)/2000/NT, SATA/SCSI/IDE hard disk and RAID.
- It works for all brands of desktop/laptop/tablet/surface such as Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Asus, IBM, Lenovo…
Reset Password for any User Account
- The previous version of Windows password reset software only can reset Windows local account password. But iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer can reset any user account password on Windows, including Local/domain administrator/user account password and Microsoft account password.
Add new admin account without logon
- With iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer you can add a new administrator account without logging into Windows.
4 simple steps to reset password
- Step 1: Download and install iSumsoft Windows Password Refixer on any one computer you can access as administrator.
- Step 2: Run this software and follow its simple guide to burn it to a USB or CD/DVD flash drive to create a bootable drive.
- Step 3: Boot password forgotten computer from the bootable drive.
- Step 4: Select the target Windows and user account. Then click the Reset Password button to reset password.
- See Step by Step Guide
About 5 minutes to reset Windows, regardless of its length or complexity.
Just one click and restart your PC, the tool will recover the password automatically.
100% Recovery Rate
Guarantee nearly 100% success rate in resetting your Windows password.
Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, just let us know and get back your money.