If you forgot Windows 7 login password unable to get into your Windows 7, this specialised Windows 7 password reset software – "iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer", can help quickly reset your Windows 7 password to blank with ease. Following is the user guide on how to use iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer.
What do you need?
Software: iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer
OS Support: Windows NT4/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016, Windows 7/ 8/ 10.
Hardware Requirements: 100 MB or more; 256 MB or above.
In order to use iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer to reset Windows 7 password, you need prepare two things. One is one computer with internet access, and which you can access as administrator. Another is a USB or CD/DVD flash drive.
1. On anyone accessible computer, download, install, and then run iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer.
2. After running this software, you need to choose one media type you will use to burn this software to create a password reset disk.
3. Insert a writable USB or CD/DVD flash drive into the computer. Select your flash drive name and then click on the “Begin burning” button.
4. After a few seconds, it pops up a Burning Successfully dialog box, which means it successfully burns the software into the USB or CD/DVD drive and you get a Windows 7 password recovery disk.
1. Insert the USB or CD/DVD drive with this Windows 7 Password Refixer tool burned, into your locked Windows 7 computer and set computer to boot from USB drive or CD/DVD-ROM. Once computer boots up, iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer will be running and the following screen will appear. It lists out Windows 7 running on your computer. Select to highlight the Windows 7 whose password you need to reset.
2. It lists out all users on your Windows 7. You need to select to highlight the user account whose password you need to reset, the administrator account is also supported.
3. Then click on the Reset Password button. It will prompts you a dialog box to ask you if you want to set the password to blank. Just click on Yes.
4. Then you can see the password changed from “Unknown” to “Blank”, which means your Windows 7 user account password has been reset to blank password.
5. Then you can click on the Reboot button and disconnect your USB or CD/DVD flash drive to restart the computer.
In addition: You also can click on the Add User button to add new administrator account for your Windows 7.
It's so easy to use iSumsoft Windows 7 Password Refixer. And such software should be the quickest and easiest method to reset Windows 7 password. It helps you quickly regain access to your computer once you forgot Windows 7 login password. So what are you waiting for? Now free download it and have a try.